But How Does the Trump Era Not End like a Tarantino Movie?
Trump is a gangster extraordinaire and America knows that now. That makes him too dangerous to be trusted with running our nation’s affairs, domestic or foreign. We gave him a fair shot. We see him as incompetent, divisive, dishonest and incapable of being a president for all Americans. The Trump Era is coming to an end.
The problem now is, how does this reality TV show presidency end? And to me it looks more and more like it ends like a violent Tarantino movie.
Trump has no quit in him. He has too much to lose now if he wanted to quit. He has said, “What does it all matter if I don’t win?”. In his dealings as a NYC real estate man, there was a lower level of scrutiny. He should have known getting into government would expose his past crimes. But the greed bug hit him just like it hit the gamblers who frequented his casinos. He used the greed trap to make a fortune and then fell in the same trap he had been setting all his life.
Dear US citizens “on both sides”,
- Trump has been caught trying to shake down the president of Ukraine, who is battling Vladimir Putin in a hot war, by threatening to withhold 400 million in military aid dollars which the US Congress had approved, unless he provided dirt on Trump’s main rival in the next election, Joe Biden.
- Trump’s reaction to getting caught was to threaten the lives of Americans who are conducting the Constitutionally approved oversight into his conduct in the Ukrainian affair.
- Trump has told us who he is. We may not have known when he was a candidate, but both sides know who he is now. Both sides see he should’t be trusted with the serious responsibilities of the POTUS job any longer. Every day poses a risk for all of us. He is capable of anything and has said so.
- Trump’s finances and his Russian ties both involve laundered money . It’s clear someone who engages in money laundering must keep that truth from ever coming out. We need to see Trump’s taxes asap.
- Trump’s feigned loyalty to the American citizenry was never sincere, but the crime in Ukraine made that clear to both sides. The polls are closing in on Donald Trump. And he knows better than most, it’s all about ratings.
- If left in power, Trump must and will continue to engage in more crimes, like what happened in the Ukraine, to cover up his past crimes and stay in power. He must hope the truth never catches up with him.
- Trump has a lot to lose and clearly is not thinking in a stable enough manner to steer the US Government in a safe secure manner.
- Trump should step aside while the investigation is ongoing or step down and make a deal – or just cooperate – which he will never do. He’d rather plead the fifth. If he won’t step down, the clauses that seem to protect him should be waived for national security reasons and his pardon and war powers should be revoked.
Behind all this crime and pretending-to-govern presidency there is one main back story. It has nothing to do with serving or protecting the commonwealth. This map shows us: 50% of planet Earth is ruled by dictators. The USA is a tie-breaker. Read on:https://englishcode.wordpress.com/2019/03/30/dictator-map/ Trump is a Corrupt Ruler Involved in International Money-Laundering